Water Projects in the Pacific Region
SkyJuice Foundation actively partners with public, private and community organisations on the ground in developing countries, to provide safe, sustainable potable water supplies that are affordable and appropriate to the local communities they are installed in.
SkyJuice has provided safe, clean drinking water to over 68 countries since 2004.
These are examples of projects carried out in the Pacific Region.
- Fiji – Nagigi Community School- Rotary pictorial display.
- Fiji – Nanuca Village Safe Water Project – with Rotary as deployment partner in 2010.
- Fiji – Nalauwaki Village on Waya Island – deployed by Colin Dayman with Rotary and Samaritans Purse in 2011.
Papua New Guinea
- PNG – SkyBoxes for medical staff in Popendetta.
Republic of Kiribati
- Republic of Kiribati – Low cost water for Banaba Proposal.
- Republic of Kiribati – Low cost water for Banaba Report – in conjunction with Public Works Kiribati.
- Republic of Kiribati – SkyJuice system for Nawerewere Hospital, Tarawa, Kiribati – in conjunction with Church of Latter Day Saints as deployment partner in 2012.