SkyJuice Water Projects in Africa
SkyJuice Foundation actively partners with public, private and community organisations on the ground in developing countries, to provide safe, sustainable potable water supplies that are affordable and appropriate to the local communities they are installed in.
SkyJuice has provided safe, clean drinking water to over 68 countries since 2004.
These are examples of projects carried out in Africa.
- Kenya – Obambo-Kadenge Villages Safe Water Kiosk Stage 1 – deployment partner Tweed Shire Council.
- Kenya – Safe Water Kiosk Stage II – completed 2009 – deployment partner Tweed Shire Council.
- Kenya – Safe Water Kiosk Stage 111 – completed 2010 – deployment partner Tweed Shire Council.
- Kenya – Maji Safi Kiosks – completed 2011 – deployment partners Siemens Stiftung & Pureflow Kenya.
- Kenya – SkyBox Deployment Juja Village Kenya – operational November 2012.
- Kenya – Small Water Enterprise Kiosk in Kilimambogo Village, 60 kms from Nairobi, in collaboration with Siemens Stiftung, Global Nature Fund and local deployment partner PureFlow Kenya.
- Kenya – Maji Safi Safe Water Kiosk Maragua Market, Thika in Kenya November 2012, in collaboration with Siemens Stiftung and PureFlow Kenya.
- Ghana – Clean Water Project Leklebi Duga, Volta – completed 2010 – deployment partner Venture Force.
- Ghana – Eugemot Orphanage, Ve Koloneu – completed 2011 – deployment partner Venture Force.
- Madagascar – Clean Water Project Antananarivo – completed 2012 – deployment partner Rotary Clubs in Australia and Madagascar.
- Niger – Boubon Safe Water Village Project – completed December 2009.
- Uganda – Clean Water Project, Baby Orphanage near Iganga and Safe Water Micro Finance Scheme at a church located in a poor area in the outskirts of Kampala.