SkyHydrant™ Water Filtration Systems
An ultrafiltration solution, engineered for harsh, remote environments delivering safe clean drinking water using world class water treatment technology
Each SkyHydrant unit can produce up to 10,000 litres or more of clean water, every day. That’s enough water for the essential domestic needs of 500–1000 people.
It treats most non-saline surface and ground waters using chemical-free filtration.
High-volume output means SkyHydrant suits domestic and community use. Freestanding or wall-mounted, use it standalone or configured into multi-unit banks to satisfy all of your short- and long-term water needs.
Quick and easy to set up, SkyHydrant produces clean water immediately. You don’t need technical skills or special knowledge to set up, operate or maintain the unit.
- High volume
- Low capital cost; negligible ongoing costs
- Lightweight and portable
- Simple, 20-minute setup
- Hassle-free manual operation; easy cleaning
- Filter lasts up to 10 years or more without replacement
- Totally sustainable
- No technical skills required for setup or maintenance
- Freestanding or wall mounted
- No power or chemicals required for filtration
- Effectively filters ground and non-saline waters
Membrane pore size (m)
Maximum recommended feed particle size (m)
Maximum recommended feed turbidity (NTU)
Filtered water turbidity (NTU)
Log reduction value for particles 2-5 m (LRV)
Minimum recommended differential pressure
Maximum recommended differential pressure
Nominal minimum capacity (litres per hour)
Nominal maximum capcity (litres per hour)