About SkyJuice Foundation
SkyJuice™ Foundation Inc is a not-for-profit Australian organisation, incorporated in Sydney in 2005.
We supply sustainable water treatment systems for humanitarian projects and emergency and disaster relief using the worlds’ best low pressure membrane technology to produce safe, sustainable potable water supplies that are affordable and appropriate to communities in developing countries.
Our Vision is for there to be ‘Safe Water For Every Child’. We believe we have the solution to achieve that.
We work with an alliance of partners in the public, private and community sectors to deliver projects that provide water treatment solutions to communities who need it most. We have a variety of working partnerships with NGO groups such as Oxfam, Rotary, Disaster Aid Australia, Siemens Stiftung, World Vision, Red Cross, UNICEF and many others.
Clean water for economic growth
Reducing the ill health and disease of children through improved water and sanitation frees the time of the adults who care for them, particularly women, for more productive activities; it also keeps the children themselves from missing school.
Less illness means that adults miss fewer days of work with positive impacts on overall income and livelihood security. Access to water near the home saves time for women and girls – time that can be spent on productive activities and education which lay the groundwork for economic growth.
SkyJuice™ Foundation is governed by 8 Founding Members who are responsible for ensuring that the Foundation adheres to the Rules and Objectives as set out in the Articles of Association. The members’ diverse range of skills and expertise ensure that the Foundation is fiscally and socially responsible whilst staying true to the goal of providing safe water for every child.
The Advisory Team
The objectives of the SkyJuice™ Foundation Inc are:
- To assist, provide, consult and supply potable water solutions to developing communities, countries and donor organisations with a view to the immediate and medium term requirements of those individuals, communities and organisations
- To support, assist, train and advise organisations with technical, social and other aspects for sustainable clean, safe potable water solutions
- Foster and develop programmes to ensure the children of any country or community can have access to affordable potable water based on equitable and sustainable practices
- Work with stakeholders (donor individuals/organisations, aid organisations, government, individuals, community groups) with a view to promote, establish and deliver direct and indirect potable water solutions or outcomes
- Lobby government, non government, individuals and other relevant groups to take necessary means to provide safe, pure and affordable potable water to every child and community
- To work within a pro-active and mutual framework with all stakeholders to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes can be achieved in co-operative pragmatic and economical manner
- To promote and organise sustainable water solutions associated with target countries and communities that include potable water, effluent reuse and overall water management
- Raise income through donations, gifts and direct revenue generation activities to support all of the above mentioned activities
- To apply the assets and income of the Foundation solely for the above mentioned objectives and no portion shall be distributed directly or indirectly to the members except as a bona fide compensation for services rendered or expenses paid on behalf of the Foundation.